Thursday 1 December 2016

"Final Fantasy died after 10" ...Nope!

First off, sorry for the long absence and utter lack of content. I've been quite busy over the past few months. A lot's changed recently! Now, back to the topic at hand.


I've heard this so many times lately due to the recent release of Final Fantasy XV. "Final Fantasy died" some say after 7 or after 8 or after 9 or 10. Let's get this straight right off the bat. What you actually mean is that there hasn't been a Final Fantasy that appealed to you as greatly as that last one did. I love Final Fantasy 10 just as much, maybe even more than you and I also love the ones that came after it. I love Final Fantasy 12. I love the entire Final Fantasy 13 series along with Type-0. Just because you didn't like the new ones doesn't mean the series "died" and Final Fantasy XV proves that the series is very much alive.

As we all know, Final Fantasy 15 was released just a few days ago and it is glorious. I've played it for 10 hours or so and I'm thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. The banter among the 4 lead characters is very enjoyable, the world is beautifully designed, the animations are amazing and so is the creature design. Granted, the camera is a bit wonky but overall it's a great game! Also, no matter what the elite "FF has died"-ists say, it's a great Final Fantasy!

I will surely  be spending a lot of time playing this game over the coming weeks and I will be writing a lot more about this game because it's a new Final Fantasy and we don't get those very often. Also, because I absolutely love it and can't stop thinking about it. While you're reading this, I'll probably be playing it or writing some other article about it. If you haven't played Final Fantasy XV yet, I suggest you give it a go even if you've never played a Final Fantasy game before. You might just like it.


Instagram : @beyond_just_games
Facebook : @beyondjustgamesblog

No comments:

Post a Comment