Friday 17 June 2016

NieR: Automata Boss Battle


NieR: Automata is an upcoming title being developed by Platinum Games and published by square Enix. That's quite the combination. We recently got to see new footage showing off one of the boss fights that will be  in the game. I must say that "Impressive" would be an understatement.

NieR: Automata E3 2016 Boss Battle (by.Square Enix NA)

I'll admit, I wasn't very hyped up for NieR: Automata before I saw this new boss battle gameplay footage. The soundtrack alone sends chills down my spine. Just watching this got my pulse elevated! I'm just itching to play it now! I am so sorry for not paying enough attention to you, NieR: Automata. I'm now humbly awaiting your release.

NieR: Automata will be coming to PlayStation 4 in early 2017.

Danial Aziz
Instagram: @beyond_just_games
Facebook: @beyondjustgamesblog


No comments:

Post a Comment